Top of the Range Security Features
Available with PAS24 and Secured by Design (SBD) accreditation this window is not just ready to match a conservation area’s demands, but it is prepared to stand up to intruders. Its security features are next to none. It’s inclusive of mechanical and magnetic locking features next to a series of different jambs and latches. Laminating the windowpanes is always an option to add further security to your frames.
Ultimate Heat Retention
A weakness of aged timber sash windows is their heat efficiency. If they are particularly aged or have not been adequately maintained, they can lose heat through draughts and gaps in insulation. With double glazing as standard alongside the specially designed insulating airspaces found in our uPVC window frames, combined with their low conductivity, makes these windows extra resistant to heat transfer.
No Nuisance Maintenance and Sustainability
With a tilting sash as standard, maintaining this window could not be easier. Giving the owner the ability to use a range of cleaning products, either off the shelf or homemade – keeping these windows pleasing on the eye and well-functioning could not be simpler.
57% of the molecular weight of PVC is derived from common salt, which is an abundant natural resource, with the remaining 43% derived from hydrocarbon feedstocks. PVC uses less fossil fuel to make than any other commodity plastic, can offer a lifespan of at least 35 years, and can be recycled as many as ten times.